medicare reimbursement program
for NYC retirees


If you are receiving a pension from New York City and are enrolled in Medicard Part B, then you are entitled to be reimbursed for the payments you make for Medicare coverage. You can receive up to three years back payments if you did not apply for the reimbursement when first eligible. A spouse is also entitled to this benefit.
CLICK HERE for more information and an application. It is a one time application.


click on picture for more information


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>